STUDENT PHOTO SHOOT – Exclusive to my students only
Images are everything – they are the life-blood of your business.
The only thing any prospective Bride, Photographer, Designer, Production Manager, Photo shoot Director, or anyone at all requiring a great Makeup Artist and/or Hairstylist wants to see is:
THE QUALITY & STANDARD OF YOUR WORK!!
Certificates mean nothing – your portfolio is EVERYTHING
Clients want to see your PROFESSIONAL WORK (not only your social media feed full of makeup or hair photos you have taken on your phone)
SHOWCASE YOUR WORK IN A HIGH END, VOGUE QUALITY PHOTOSHOOT:
*click images to enlarge
I have collaborated with Melissa Maier (this is her work above) – a very talented stylist with extensive industry contacts, unlimited imagination, energy and the ability to make any shoot worthy of high end publication. She’s also very down to earth and lots of fun to work with!
In order to really assist you to get your career going and set you apart from your competition we are offering the exclusive opportunity to:
- Create Vogue quality photos of your work in a really fun and fully supported environment
- Showcase yourself as a true makeup artist (and / or hairstylist if you are styling hair)
- Work on models who have fabulous hair, amazing skin, beautiful eye shape, stunning bone structure, that from a makeup perspective is really easy to apply makeup to, and hair that will do anything you want it to.
- Your model will be fully styled and professionally photographed – to the quality that you see in glossy magazines.
- You will be fully supported by me throughout the whole process
- Victoria Mua (who teaches the hairstyling course) will beautifully style your models hair in the latest, on trend styles (she will also fully support hair students involved in this shoot)
Walk away from this shoot with:
- 10 truly beautiful images to promote yourself online and on your website
- Knowledge of what to look at makeup and hair wise photographically speaking to create the best result of your work
- Etiquette on a photo shoot that makes professionals want to work with you time and time again
- As the opportunity arises, we will submit these images for publication in industry respected magazines and blogs to maximize the exposure of your work and to edify you as a professional makeup artist and / or hairstylist to prospective clients
Below is the look and feel of this shoot:
SUNDAY 9TH DECEMBER, 2018 – SUMMER TIDES BRIDAL SHOOT
All students participating will be working fully supported by Joanna (overseeing makeup) and Victoria Mua (who will professionally style hair).
Date: Sunday 9th December, 2018
Location: School studio (434 Nepean Hwy, Chelsea)
Time: Full Day – students will be informed of the schedule closer to the day
Cost: $695 (includes 10 fully edited images)
- Deposit of $300 required to secure your place (non-refundable)
- Balance is due on 10th August
Kit: You will need to bring in your makeup kit
(see the Mood Board above for how this shoot will look)
- Look 1: Natural | Eye makeup fresh and not overstated (no false lashes)
- Look 2: Glamorous – Use of false lashes, more colour, more eye work
- Hair will be styled according to each look (Victoria will style hair)
Joanna will be in touch before the shoot to go over looks and send through a brief detailing the direction of the looks.
Jessica Rose www.jessicarosephotography.com.au
Designers involved include:
Fashion – Bernadette Pimenta Couture www.bernadettepimenta.com.au
We are shooting her latest collection for the upcoming 2018 – 2019 Bridal Season!
Bouquets and Floral Headpieces provided by:
Laurel and Grace www.laurelandgrace.com.au
Jewellery provided by:
Jeanette Maree www.jeanettemaree.com