For me, beautiful bridal makeup is not about the latest fashion trends – it’s about working with your individual features and your personal tastes in order to bring out your best:
- Enhancing and flattering your eyes, making your eye color ‘pop’!
- Skilled use of false lashes (that look like they are your own!)
- Giving your skin a radiance and flawless-ness that looks effortlessly beautiful in real life and photographs perfectly
- Bridal makeup that looks and feels light weight, where full coverage can be easily achieved if needs be (however you won’t be caked in makeup, regardless of your skin condition)
- Bridal makeup that has great longevity – you will look as flawless and perfect at midnight as you did before you even left for the ceremony
I consult closely with you to ensure you are completely happy with the look, that you still feel like you and most importantly – you feel you’re most beautiful you.
I am a makeup artist who is completely mobile and am more than happy to come to you for both the trial and the wedding day, wherever that may be – I do not restrict myself to any one particular area.
My choice of cosmetics is varied; all are professional quality – the main distinguishing factor is they are very high in pigment so a heavy application is not necessary. I also receive referrals from some of Melbourne’s most respected and prominent Dermatologists, (including Dr Phil Bekhor and Dr Michael Rich), so I make sure that what I use won’t cause any problems on sensitive skin.
View Gallery photos