Bridal, special occasion and event hairstyling
No experience necessary to get started
Latest techniques and current in demand hairstyles
Four days full time – comprehensive, very hands on course.
EXPRESS HAIR COURSE – Monday to Thursday (4 consecutive days)
- Commencing 4th September to 7th September – 9.30am to 4.30pm
SATURDAY HAIR COURSE – (Three Saturday’s and one Sunday – 9.30am – 4.30pm) – COURSE FULL
- Due to Victoria being heavily booked in advance in the industry, this course will run on the following dates:
- Commencing Sunday 16th July and continuing on Saturday 29th July, 5th August and 12th August
Location: 1st floor, 434 Nepean Hwy, Chelsea (2 min walk from Chelsea Train Station)
This course is perfect for:
- Makeup Artists
- Qualified Hairdressers wanting to update and upskill
- Hairdressing Apprentices wanting to build strong styling skills early in their career
- Beauty Therapists, or anyone at all interested in hairstyling
Be taught personally by Victoria Mua, in small class sizes, using the latest tools and products she uses professionally out on weddings and photo shoots.
You will learn:
- On trend styles for weddings, special occasions and events.
- Hairstyles including hair ups, half up – half down, celebrity ponytail, textured bun, smooth waves, curls that hold and last; veil placement and use of hair accessories
- Braiding – 4 different types and their applications in creating beautiful styles quickly
- Learn techniques that are the basis of many hairstyles, allowing you to look at pictures that clients give you and know what techniques are involved and how to do them
- Victoria’s Secret hairstyles (Miranda Kerr / Gigi Hadid)
- Tools – learn how to create many styles using only a hairdryer, 3 attachment tong and straightener
- Product knowledge – using the latest technology in styling products and what hair types to use them on for long lasting results.
Tuition – $1550 ($500 deposit required to secure your place in the course)
Equipment – $650
- This is 25% discount when ordering full hair kit
- Otherwise you are free to provide your own equipment (it must be professional standard)
– please check equipment list required to complete this course successfully.
- All equipment is available separately if required
I completed the Hairstyling Course in February 2016 and it was one of the best things I have ever done!
Joanna Blair is not only one of the most professional people I have had the pleasure of dealing with but an extremely down to earth and lovely person. Her manner from day one when I first enquired about the course, right up until after completion has been amazing.
The course far exceeded my original expectations and Victoria Mua was an amazing trainer. She made every day fun and treated all her students with so much respect. I cannot speak more highly about her and the confidence she gave me. I had no previous hair experience however Victoria’s teaching methods ensured that I was able to get the most out of the course and gain a strong foundation. I gained so many valuable hairstyling skills and techniques and was able to consolidate them all with the hands on component of the course. Upon completion I felt that I had the confidence to go out and start gaining experience to start a small business, which is exactly what I have done!
Joanna and Victoria both offer their on-going support even after the course is completed showing just how much they value and believe in their students.
I want to thank Joanna for providing this course and Victoria for being an amazing trainer and an inspiration. I can now go out and put exactly what I’ve learnt into immediate practice and start doing what I love!